Perth Bullion Company
Specialists in Australian and International bullion coins and ingots.
Buy from us
Perth Bullion Company is a privately owned, Perth based company specialising in sales of Australian and international bullion coins and bars. We offer Australia's largest range of bullion products, for sale online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a distributor, we have access to products from Perth Mint, US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, New Zealand Mint, Scottsdale Silver, Austrian Mint, the Mexican Mint and more. If you can't find it on our website, please contact us and we will see if we can find it for you. We are contactable during Perth business hours via telephone, or drop by our showroom to browse our products.
We have been in business since 2008 and have close relationships with many of the world major mints and refiners. Please contact us if you would like any references.
Sell to us
We are always buying and selling bullion. Whether it be coins, ingots, jewellery, nuggets or other bullion, we can offer Australia's best prices on your unwanted items. Please visit the Sell your bullion page to see how easy it is and what prices we will pay.
Store with us
With our state of the art vault and security systems you can keep your mind at ease when you store with us. We offer three levels of service depending on your requirements:
- 1. Safety deposit box facilities are fully controlled by you - as the sole holder of the key to your box, which is located within our secure vaults, no-one has access but you.
- 2. Allocated storage allows you full title to your own bullion products secured within our vaults. You will be issued with serial numbers for products held by us - which can be delivered worldwide or sold back to us at any time.
- 3. Unallocated storage is the lowest cost method for buying gold and silver bullion. Each holder of unallocated products owns a share of large silver or gold bars held by Perth Bullion Company. This product is not deliverable, but can be sold back to us, or credited to any of our other products, at current market spot rates.
SELF MANAGED SUPER FUND - PERTH BULLION COMPANY
Why you should choose Perth Bullion Company for your SMSF
Store in our secure vaults providing high security and insurance on your bullion.
Buy and sell at live prices.
We can organise secure and insured delivery of your metals.
We can arrange third party auditing on request.
Perth Bullion Company has the widest range of bullion in Australia at leading prices.
Buying and storing process
We require a copy of your front and signing page of your SMSF Trust Deed before you can purchase goods and have it delivered to you or stored in our vaults. We also require to personally identify the account holder with 100 points of ID. This only needs to be supplied once. For more details please visit our section on identification requirements.
Once your account is set up you can then order online 24/7, or by phoning during office hours for a tailored response.
Payment options include bank transfer, BPAY, credit card or PayPal. Keep in mind your payment must come from an account under the name of your superannuation fund.
We can ship your goods to you promptly and fully insured. Freight rates are calculated at the time of purchase on the website.
We can securely store your bullion in our vaults in a safety deposit box in your SMSF name or segregated within our vaults, please contact us for a quote or see our section on storage.
Alternatively you can buy either Allocated or Unallocated bullion and have it stored and insured in our vaults.
Gold and silver bullion bars are not considered ‘collectables’ under SMSF regulations; however some bullion coins are, you should check with your SMSF manager or financial advisor.
Call our friendly staff for more information
- +61 8 9270 7270
- Website ordering 24 hours Monday to Sunday www.perthbullion.com/shop.
- Shop opening hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Perth, Western Australia.
Setting up an SMSF
Perth Bullion Company does not setup or manage your SMSF. We buy and sell bullion and offer secure insured storage; please use this as a guide only.
- 1. Establish the superfund, including a trust deed.
- 2. Transfer (rollover) your money into your new superfund.
- 3. Establish a written investment strategy (a legal requirement).
- 4. Select and purchase investments through Perth Bullion Company.
- 5. Arrange appropriate storage and insurance or delivery through Perth Bullion Company.
- 6. Audit, complete and lodge your SMSF return on time each year if required.
Please consider the ATO and Esuperfund websites for further information.